Saturday, January 9, 2010

Project 365


As if I don't have enough things on my daily to do list, I decided to add one more.  Project 365. 

The idea behind this project is very simple.  Take a photo everyday.  What you get out of this project is much bigger.  365 photos that tell a story of a year that has passed.  A diary of sorts.  It also forces you to use your camera and, in turn, hopefully become a better photographer in the process.  So, I'm basically killing two birds with one stone.

I've joined a flickr group for this project and have been uploading my photos there.  You can check them out here.  

I've been enjoying this project so much.  However, it's only day nine.  Talk to me again on day 132 and I may have a different opinion.

2 comments:

Penny said...

What a great idea!

The Roses said...

What a cool idea and as always your photos are beautiful!!! Enjoy your year in pictures.