Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Night... delicious.


2008-05-f09-f14-xgm, originally uploaded by lefteye.photo.

Friends, sushi, and wine. I couldn't dream up a more perfect way to spend my 35th birthday. I ate too much sushi, drank too much wine, and stayed out too late. Indulgences. Indulgences saved for special occasions. Indulgences that today left me feeling, shall we say, another year older.

Life's indulgences. Deserved and needed, at least on occasion. One such indulgence, however, left its mark in a totally diffierent way today. Quality time with some dear, life long friends. One of life's sweetest indulgences. An indulgence that we never do enough of and the one that today, left me feeling loved and blessed.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Happy Birthday! Just found your blog and love your focus on all of life's indulgences. Very nice!