Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Make Your Voice Count

I did! And waited in line two hours to do so. So much for going late morning thinking I would beat the "going to work" crowd and the lunch crowd. Plus, it seems there are many, many more A-L voters than there are M-Z voters. Or, the volunteers at the A-L table were much slower at processing voters and the M-Z volunteers. Either way, I was wishing today that my last name fell in the M-Z category as I was definitely in the slow line.

Now onto the next big task of the day... having the in-laws over for an Election Day dinner. Really, it's just dinner as I'm not quite sure what an election day dinner would consist of other than maybe insisting the TV or radio remain on at all times.

I am sure it will be a very intersting evening.

No comments: