Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I Took the Plunge

I finally bought my Canon XSi today!! Was doing my daily internet browsing over my lunch break and saw a deal I couldn't pass up. Every single day for the last three months I've scanned the internet for prices for this camera. Missed some really good deals, hoping for better ones to come along. Better deals that never did come along. So today, I saw a deal, not the best deal, but a very, very good deal.

I'm happy with my good deal and over the moon about this new camera! It should be here next week and I'm counting down the days!

1 comment:

Angela Maggard said...

Hi!! I'm so happy about your camera!!!

And I am tagging you!

1 - Link back to the blog that tagged you
2 - Make a list of 6 (un)interesting things about yourself
3 - Tag five other blogs, and let them know by leaving them a comment

:)