Sunday, April 5, 2009

Nursery Plans

The oh what a deal nursery bedding arrived in the mail this week! It is even prettier in person. I'm still in awe of the fact that it was less than $20. I was searching online to see if I could find some of the items to the set that were sold out at Target. There were changing pad covers, curtains and pillows that I was hoping to snag somewhere. Problem is, too many people are trying to make a buck off of the clearance prices. I found the same crib set that I paid $18 for selling on ebay for $39 plus shipping. The changing pad covers, which were less than $5 on clearance at Target (but sold out), are also $39 on Ebay. No thanks. I'm sure I'll find something else that matches just as well or compliments it even more.

In my search for additional pieces, I stumbled onto a designer's website. She will design a room for you for a fee. The lucky streak I've been having with this nursery continues. Didn't she design a room (as an example) around the DwellStudio Arabesque bedding that I'm going to use! She picked paint colors and additional pieces for the room. While I'm not going to use her entire design, I do like the paint color choices and some of the design items... although I think she went a little crazy with the damask prints.


How great is this??

You can find her site here.

2 comments:

Penny said...

What a beautiful nursery that will be!

Laci said...

I love the chandelier! It is so girly and glam :)