Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentine To Do


Day 41, originally uploaded by tlheyman.

Way too many things on my to do list today. Holidays are fun but I think I overdo it.

Oh, and I started a batch of cookies an hour ago and the sugar and butter are still sitting in the bowl waiting on the rest of the ingredients. I failed to check our egg supply before I started and only have half of what I need. This is throwing a wrench into my perfectly timed out day.

I have cookies to bake, Valentine's to finish, packages that need to go to the post office (but also need to include the cookies so those are on hold), a doctor's appointment for my leg (finally), and convincing the kids to finish writing their names on their Valentine cards.

The last task is probably going to be the most difficult of the day.

No comments: