Monday, March 30, 2009

Countdown to Four

Two more weeks until my little ones turn four years old. I still can't believe how fast four years has flown by. One more year until they start school. It makes me want to press pause to stop the clock for just a while.

We have Tinker Bell and Spiderman themes in the works. Thankfully, they haven't changed their minds on those and at this point, even if they wanted to, they can't. Too many preparations are already underway.

I made separate invitations this year for their parties. I thought they each deserved their own invite. Although, to be honest, I'm not sure they care so much. I think it was more a matter of me having fun making them.

1 comment:

Olive Tree said...

Hi, This is a very great blog!
I could tell how much efforts you take!
Keep doing!